QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3484|回复: 0

颜色传感器问题乐高的回复

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-6 09:05:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
   之前有写过邮件给乐高,现在乐高回复如下:

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am sorry to hear your son was not able to use his EV3 Colour Sorter straight away. We all know how frustrating it can be when a new model is not working as expected, so let's see how we can fix this!

May I ask which firmware is running on the intelligent brick? The latest version is 1.09E and if that's not yet the one you have installed, I would suggest to start with a hard reset and a firmware update.

Just turn on your EV3 and connect it to the computer using your USB-cable. Then, follow these steps:

Once your brick says "Updating...", open the programming software and go to Tools -> Firmware Update. If version 1.09E is not automatically suggested in the little pop-up, please check our online updates.The update will take approximately 15 minutes and the EV3 will restart itself afterwards!

Once the intelligent brick runs on the latest software version, I would also like to test the Colour Sensor itself. To do this, please connect the intelligent brick to your computer using the USB cable. Then, open the software and a new project within the software. If you have a look at the bottom right-hand corner, you should see "Port View". Click here to see all sensors and motors currently attached to your intelligent brick.

Click on the Colour Sensor and chose "Colour" as mode. Then, let the sensor detect a few colours for you. Please make sure the room is not too dark because the sensor measures certain reflections of colour particles. How does it go, is green and blue categorized correctly now? Please try different ports and cables as well and see if that makes any difference.

If that's not the case, we'll be more than happy to replace the faulty element for you. Just attach a photo, scan or screenshot of your receipt and we'll take it from there. Bricks crossed, let us know how it goes!

前面部分是固件升级和颜色校准,大同小异。红色部分,如果能提供你的购物凭证,(不知道海淘和淘宝的算不算),而且你的传感器有同样的问题,想折腾的朋友可以试试。之前有看到说不能说自己的是教育版,不知道为什么。反正我之前邮件里已经和他说的很明确了,我的是教育版。

如果您觉得我的帖子对您有用,请不吝给我一个“赞”!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 马上注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|中文乐高 ( 桂ICP备13001575号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:53 , Processed in 0.091806 second(s), 22 queries .